Operations Reporting Analyst
The Operations Reporting Analyst assists in the analysis of requirements and design solutions for approved projects and change requests of moderate complexity and risk. This role provides data analytics and reporting support to the leadership team within our Lewisville facility.
This is an onsite role in our Lewisville TX office.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Gather, organize, and document requirements
- Assist with system/data analysis and report solution development based on requirements
- Responsible for production reporting support
- Accommodates customer’s business needs and maintains a positive customer relationship with strong communication and coordination
- Possess the ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms when working with non-technical constituents.
- Regularly produce internal and external customer and client reports
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables, VLookUps and more
- 3+ years working with SQL, PowerBI, and Tableau
- Associates degree, technical diploma in Computer Science or Business Information Systems
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and statistical skills
- Professional, friendly, and courteous demeanor to work well with teammates and business partners
- Acts with high degree of integrity and ability to exercise sound judgment
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver results on time
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments based on workload
Pay Range:$46,000.00 - $76,000.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.