Business Development Manager, Spain
Business Development Manager, Spain
Flexible hybrid working role in the Madrid area
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 300, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen.
Reporting to the Country Manager, Spain, the role will lead and support new client opportunities for all products and services throughout the Iberia area. You will develop a pipeline of new clients (MNO, MVNO, OEM’S, Retail & E-tail and banking clients) through a sales process. You will create and present clearly defined proposals, ensuring all identified opportunities are delivered. You will also ensure Assurant has the right partnerships and operational capabilities to deliver new business.
You will also participate in client onboarding, program design, local implementation of Assurant’s global trade-in tools and ongoing client management of Assurant’s trade-in programs. You will be also responsible implementing revenue-generating programmes with existing clients.
- Build a pipeline of clients, new programs, and revenue forecasting
- Responsible for the sustainable growth of the business by increasing revenue year over year
- Work with the executive team of Assurant Iberia and Assurant Europe to develop growth strategies for new revenue and competitive opportunities
- Develop specific business development strategies & tactics for Spain to achieve incremental growth, with a focus on MNO, MVNO, OEM’S, Retail & E-tail and banking clients.
- Partner with product and marketing teams to develop and manage customer strategies, plans to attract new business and grow existing accounts
- Identify and win new business, structure new programs, negotiate agreements with major customers, define potential fee structures, and then implement the final sale of new products & services
- Manage all RFP processes, bid management and tender projects
- Provide consumer, market, and competitor insights to wider leadership team to influence regional strategy
- Develop the reputation of Assurant in the market as a strategic partner to its clients and a thought leader in the trade-in market
You Will Have:
- Native Spanish and fluency in English
- Degree in business, finance, marketing, general management, or equivalent experience (Masters preferred)
- Experience developing and implementing strategic new business development strategies and business plans
- Strong record of winning new business, onboarding new business, and managing the ongoing P&L of client programs
- Experience as a business development executive or other relevant role
- Experience sales or marketing and managing relationships with essential clients
- Strong analytical and financial skillset including the ability to analyse data to translate market insight from internal and external sources into powerful insight. Strong modelling and scenario planning skills.
- A deep understanding of a wide range of technology
Benefits & Training
- Bonus Scheme
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Flexible Working
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application!