Team Lead - Mail Services
Team Lead, Mail Services
The Team Lead will coordinate the workflow of the mail services team to ensure they are meeting the clients’ SLA and provide reporting to leadership on SLA performance metrics. They will be expected to lead, motivate and mentor the team.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of mail services team as needed and be the departmental subject matter expert (SME)
- Train/mentor associates
- Assist/Support Unit Manager
- Assign work to all associates completely, accurately and timely
- Provide guidance and support to team members to ensure that the team is consistently meeting client and internal service-level agreements (SLA)
- Complete SLA reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Other Tasks as Assigned
- High School Diploma or GED, 2 year degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years mailroom or related experience
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated leadership experience
- Intermediate computer skills (ability to create and edit spreadsheets and tables)
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to make good decisions
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible with assignment changes
- Ability to learn multiple policies and procedures
- Ability to assist/explain changes in policies and procedures to other associates
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to coach, mentor and motivate others
- Ability to plan and organize
Pay Range:$16.21 - $25.93
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.