Marketing Technology Solutions Lead
The Technical Solutions Lead reports to the Manager of Email Marketing & Automation supporting the development of tailored digital solutions to deliver on new and existing global marketing objectives. The scope of activities includes guiding the enterprise through transformation and operation initiatives to help the organization optimize costs, understand best practice, and mitigate risks across digital platforms and digital marketing channels. This role will partner with third party vendor platforms, business leaders, business development teams, web and scrum teams, and technology and operational leaders to help support digital strategies and execute on production roadmaps to reach business goals.
1. Lead complex development and implementation projects as the subject matter expert, responsible for extensive technical platform configurations and digital marketing solutions – 40%
2. Facilitate enterprise adoption of various digital technology platform solutions, ensuring a complex understanding of functionality and consulting on technical solutions to solve complex problems, providing transformational program support to deliver business outcomes – 20%
3. Support cross-functional teams and business leaders with robust reporting, including compliance audits, data cleanses, branding audits, and email best practice health audits – 15%
4. Support long term enterprise vision, focused on helping the organization plan, design, innovate, prioritize and develop and improve the overall customer journey, identifying areas of improvement through strategic insights and data-driven decisioning – 15%
5. Responsible for deliverability management and advanced troubleshooting for new and existing technical programs across platforms – 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, digital marketing, business administration, or other comparable technical experience.
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise SFMC environments
- 3+ years of implementation experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including SFMC Connect
- 3+ years of experience presenting business outcomes to stakeholders and providing strategic insight
- 2+ years of experience working with Google Analytics
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, or Analytics Cloud)
- Experience with SMS and push notifications
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fluency in HTML, in-line CSS, AMPScript, dark-mode, responsive coding, and latest advancements in email development
- Ability to write SQL queries to segment and manipulate data lists
- Experience with SFMC REST and SOAP API Data Transmission Protocols and ability to manage integration functionalities
- Proven knowledge of email rendering disparities across ISPs and ability to troubleshoot email HTML.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Marketing Cloud Connect
- Demonstrated knowledge of SFMC Email Studio, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Extensive experience with data analytics, data formatting and manipulation, creating and automating data reports
- Working knowledge of DNS management, SSL Certifications, Mail System Infrastructure, Block List Management, IP Sending Reputation, Sender Profiles, Shared & Custom Domains
- Robust knowledge of email best practices, deliverability and sending practices, governance and compliance standards.
- Familiar with ADA Compliance, CANSPAM, GDPR, California Privacy Act, and other data privacy implications and legislation
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/