Sales Support Processor
Sales Support Processor
Assurant has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Processor for our Business Development team. This role is responsible for serving as the second point of contact in supporting the fulfillment of policy issuance. This position tends to the needs of our Manufactured Housing and Classic Car customers by providing assistance via inbound phone calls or email communications to facilitate closure of the sale, after the initial conversation with a Sales Agent.
This is a hybrid position for a candidate in South Florida. You will be asked to go into our Miami office twice a week.
- Handle inbound sales support calls, for customers who have already spoken to a Sales Agent, to ensure all necessary documentation is gathered and submitted to UW.
- Maintain Excel logs to track post sales activity, including gathering and distributing all necessary information and interacting with the Sales agents to ensure compliance.
- Maintain the support email box by reviewing and following up on all correspondence and ensuring resolution.
- Process incoming checks and mail documents via USPS and/or email to customer.
- Provide support to the Sales Agents by collecting payments and issuing policies as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain open communication and expedite customer requests for pending sales.
- High School Degree or GED
- 1 year of customer service related experience
- 4 years computer working experience
- 1+ years experience in customer service/call center
- 1+ years experience working with property insurance
What You Should Know About Us:
At Assurant, our core values - integrity, change, urgency, and excellence - guide us as we work together to support our commitments to our clients, their customers and to each other. In collaboration with leading retailers, wireless carriers, utilities, and financial institutions worldwide, we underwrite, market and administer extended service or service contract programs for consumers and small businesses.
- Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them
- We have been around for a while with our roots tracing back to 1892
- We are a Fortune 500 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 21 countries
- We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks
Assurant (NYSE: AIZ) is a global provider of risk management solutions, protecting where consumers live and the goods they buy. A Fortune 500 company, Assurant focuses on the housing and lifestyle markets, and is among the market leaders in mobile device protection; extended service contracts; vehicle protection; pre-funded funeral insurance; renter’s insurance; lender-placed homeowner’s insurance; and mortgage valuation and field services. With approximately $42 billion in total assets and $8 billion in annualized revenue, Assurant is in 21 countries and operates across North America, Latin America, Europe and with an emerging footprint in Asia.
For more information, please visit https://www.assurant.com/
Pay Range:$15,16 - $23,50
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.