Operations Technology Supervisor
The Operations Technology Supervisor will supervise and monitor the activities of technical support staff. Ensuring all measures are taken to provide the best customer experience to end users by OpsTech team members. Daily activities will include evaluating, testing, and integrating new software systems and assisting with any technical issues experienced by Production.
This is an onsite role in La Vergne, TN. Regular business hours are Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM CST, and be able to provide afterhours support as needed.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manage team comprised of Operation Technology Specialists across multiple shifts
- Work with Operations Management to develop and maintain priority activities
- Evaluate methods of tracking customer service levels
- Coordinate staff for technical escalations
- Collaboration on cross-functional and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product, IT, core development, and external vendors
- Provides Production Support for Operations applications, including off-hours and weekends as needed
- Coordinates with Corporate IT resources to ensure seamless delivery of user and production support services
- Trains staff on the use of company standard software and general PC usage as needed
- Monitor system performance and ensure standards are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain all SOC compliance within the facility
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of technology experience supporting and troubleshooting computers, printers, servers, and network components
- Minimum of 3 years managing direct reports
- Minimum of 3 years maintaining SOC compliance activities
- Ability to identify potential process, workflow, and technology improvements
- Experience with shift management
- Ability to prioritize workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Microsoft Office products
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Business
- Experience in driving and maintaining high customer service experience scores
- Software integration including REST API methods and protocols
- Experience with troubleshooting many different types of household electronics including but not limited to:
- Mobile phones
- Smart watches
- Personal computers
Pay Range:$52,500.00 - $87,900.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.