Service Account Manager
Why work with Assurant?
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Problems easier to solve. We come from a variety of countries, cultures, and backgrounds, but we are united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking, and uncommon results.
So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas, and we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive.
When you join Assurant you will be part of a community that cares. A diverse and supportive team culture will see you challenge yourself and motivate you to think out of the box.
Some of the benefits we offer to our team members are:
- Wellbeing programs – meditation, mindfulness
- Development programs & LinkedIn learning courses as well as study grants and support for higher education
- Mentoring programs
- Diversity panels and employee resource groups
- Cultural day off to celebrate what’s important to you
- Volunteering opportunities to give back to a cause that is important to you
What's the role about?
At Assurant we are seeking a detailed and proactive Service Account Manager for a 12-month fixed term opportunity.
This role reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, will be responsible for supporting assigned client group with timely administrative support, and management of remote Customer Service Team.
You would be responsible for:
- Administration support for assigned client group’s Management Team:
- Minutes for client meeting
- Follow up action items
- Management of calendar of events
- Remote Management of Offshore Customer Service Team – including product training, managing outputs and measuring value add
- Provide in field support to our Channel Optimisation Manager’s (COM) team for training and sales programs
- Strategic creation, preparation and maintaining of multiple reports, databases and other records in relation to Sales numbers, COM’s Team time management, and monthly/annual budgets
- Proactively supporting Strategic Growth Manager with marketing programs and customers insights
- Ability to coordinate business functions to keep them on plan for when there are new growth opportunities that need to be set up, delivered and go live
- customers insights
- Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as required
- Manage successful coordination of Conferences & Events activities for Australia and New Zealand
- Contribute to process improvements for Power Bi and Salesforce reporting systems
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 3 years retail or strategic account management experience
- Solid experience with Microsoft Suite products such as Word & Excel,
- Experience with Salesforce, and/or other reporting type software solutions
- Excellent numeracy, organisational and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation/training skills
- Ability to multitask and work productively within a team environment
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
Submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the role.
The successful applicant will be subject to relevant background checks such as reference checks and a police check.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/