Reporting to the Treasury Director you will lead the planning of all Treasury functions, including overseeing cash movement, forecasting and investments. You will also support with the leadership of the Treasury team and daily activities to include automated payments, cheque banking and cheque payment.
- Manage internet banking, system administration and interfaces of bank accounts across Europe.
- Support the Head of Treasury with support in strategic decision-making
- Report, preparation and analysis for cash flows and daily position of the cash management structure, across all European entities for management purposes.
- Journal postings for accrued Interest, custody fees and daily funding.·
- Help with investment reconciliation from Blackrock / Aberdeen to custody accounts to PeopleSoft / Felita including several journals.
- Report preparation and analysis for cash flows and daily position of the cash management structure, across multiple departments for management purposes.
- Provide analysis reports for external and internal audit activities.
You will have the following experience:
- Treasury experience in a multinational organisation
- Experience with front office treasury activities including daily management of group cash, forecasting and
- Knowledge of European bank accounts
- Experience of insurance/warranty business and finance
Benefits & Training
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application