Associate Data Warehouse Developer
The Associate Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for supporting Data Warehouse solutions that conform to group standards which will include investigation for development and production data issues. This role will collaborate with other team members in support activities.
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Data Modeling, and Machine Learning solutions
- Responsible for ensuring data quality and accuracy of data between the data warehouse and operational systems.
- Liaise with business and the IT resources to investigate and resolve production issues
- Gains working knowledge of related source data systems and tool sets
- Participate at regularly scheduled meetings with internal production support team and our business users as needed
- Review and maintain all solution documentation.
- Work in high paced environment in support of broad range of technical solutions.
- 3+ years of data warehousing experience using SQL Server BI Stack
- 1+ year experience support team role
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related subjects