Consumer Dispute Respondent
IQ Data International, DBA Assurant Recovery Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500. We are an established leader in the Asset Recovery Industry where we service property managers across the U.S. exclusively.
- No office experience required! We start you off with paid training.
- Starting pay for this position is $18.00 per hour
- Work schedule is Monday-Friday from 7am-4pm
- *THIS JOB WORKS ONSITE IN BOTHELL, WA*
How We’re Different
- We provide competitive compensation
- Your medical benefits begin on your first day
- We provide tuition reimbursement available after 6 months
- We deliver exceptional paid time off
- The Consumer Dispute Respondent position is responsible to assist in maintaining company compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Review, research, and respond to consumer disputes and complaints in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with clients regarding dispute resolution or documentation requests via email and telephone.
- Batch additional documents and disputes to appropriate files
- Process all written disputes including but not limited to identity theft claims received from the consumer or their representative via electronic, EOSCAR, FAX, mail and email.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required or assigned
- One year office experience
- Skilled typing, 35wpm, minimum
- Familiar with Microsoft programs including but not limited to Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Professional communication with clients, via e-mail and phone.
- Coordinating requests, internal updates/data entry updates, efficiently and accurately
- Ability to multi-task within several programs and during phone conversations
- Works well as member of the team and independently
- Rental Housing contract review a plus
- Ability to identify and bring forth issues and concerns
- Must be able to perform in a high energy environment.
Pay Range:$15.44 - $23.93
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.