Colaborate with the different calculations / data analysis to prepare Actuarial Experience Reports.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Data Preparation and Reconciliation
Extract information from systems (policies, claims) and being able to clean, transform or reconcile against other sources.
· QBR information
Update and prepare specfic information shared by Actuarial team periodically from existing templates.
· Experience Report Maintenance
Update on a monthly basis existing experience reports.
· Experience Report Development
Support on demand requests in the process of building new experience reports.
- Education: Studying at the University to get the Actuary / Engineering / Economy degree.
- Previous Experience: No need.
- Knowledge and Skills: Must have interest in managing data. Not necessary to know SQL and PowerBi but it will be helpul. Must have Excel experience (intermediate/advanced). Some english knowledge (intermediate). Must be a methodical person with a critical sense. Also must be proactive and courious.