Ssr Customer Care Specialist, Capability Center
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Friday, December 2, 2022
- For providing front line, direct contact with clients and customers. This is principally done through receiving or placing telephone calls, however mail, express delivery, fax and other electronic methods (e-mail) are also possible means of communication.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the client/customer.
- Recognizes consistent problem areas and reports to higher level for action.
- Seeks to retain account and/or suggest and encourage use of other services and products.
- Depending on area may promote and sell products and/or services and enter or confirm sales.
- Responds in a timely manner.
- Follow standard procedures and policies with more senior levels using greater latitude and judgment in responding to customers.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Research/resolve loan level inquires as it relates to inbound/outbound call activity. More experienced associates will be involved in root cause analysis of more complex inquiries.
- Handle in-bound and out-bound calls from our customers in hazard insurance, mortgage banking and property loss. More experienced associates will handle escalated calls.
- Initially works in a single client /functional environment due to limited knowledge and skill set. More experienced associates will work in a multi-client or multi-functional environment.
- High school diploma/GED
- Knowledge and Skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills, (ability to create and edit spreadsheets and emails)
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Works well in team environment and as an individual contributor
- Work well in a fast paced/high stress environment
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task, including call handling, loan level review and call documentation within required metrics
- Ability to relay accurate and detailed information to various parties via in-bound and out-bound telephone calls
- Previous Experience
- Minimum 1 year customer service or related experience/education
- Preferred experience in insurance, banking, finance, mortgage lending or related experience