Capability Center Operations manager
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2022
- Participates in the development of short/long term goals and plans for work group
- Communicates appropriately departmental performance
- Insures appropriate/available tools, supplies and facilities exist for all associates in department, that are necessary to perform core functions and responsibilities
- Consistently enforces all corporate/operational/departmental policies and values
- Provide coaching and direction to all associates within department that promote continued improvement in performance.
- Enforce all key performance indicators that measure productivity and quality standards associated with department functions and tasks.
- Investigate and appropriately resolve all complaints associated with performance of individual(s), department and/or operational tasks. Identify root cause, implement controls to prevent/minimize future occurrences.
- Promote team development and cohesive participation to achieve department/operational objectives within assigned areas.
- Maintains individual and group reports/data that explain departmental and individual performance including (but not limited to) attendance, work hours, productivity and support staffing models.
- Able to negotiate through differences in a productive manner that resolve issues impacting areas in and outside of assigned department/work group.
- Resolve personnel issues in an appropriate manner and supporting HR policies.