Days: 7am to 3.30pm
Lates: 3.30pm to 12am
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen.
Working within the Operations Team completing diagnostics and Quality control of customer devices and inbound stock.
- Team player; Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues.
- Enjoys working in a deadline driven environment.
- Has experience in a role where attention to detail is paramount
- Able to understand and follow technical instructions
- Able to learn to use different software and systems
- Accurately record all work completed within the QC Database.
- Maintain high standards whilst maximising productivity.
- Work with the Operations Team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Pass monthly audits that are completed by Job Supervisors
Benefits & Training
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application!