Fi is rethinking the relationship between dogs and humans. We build products for your dog to live a longer, better life. We are full of experienced, passionate people that have built and shipped outstanding products for Nest, Square, Google and Uber who all care about their dogs. Together, we're bringing a digital revolution to the dog space.
Today's dog industry is a relic from the 80s. We are using technology to improve dogs' lives and make the 100 million dogs in the US live longer. Dogs' life expectancy hasn't improved in decades - we are here to change this. We are keeping dogs safe by allowing owners to keep track of their whereabouts. We are keeping dogs healthy by showing owners how much they should exercise and keep them accountable. We also monitor health patterns like sleep and overall balance of activity versus resting patterns.
The hardest part about being a dog owner is they can't tell you when something is wrong. Fi aims to change that; We're looking for people to join us who love a good challenge—and of course, dogs. We set the bar high at Fi. In our world, "impossible" means "let me find a way".
If you feel like you belong, keep reading!
Fi is looking for a Copywriter!
- We're in search of a seasoned content designer to lead Fi's writing efforts. Your role involves crafting captivating brand narratives and straightforward product stories. You'll collaborate closely with designers, engineers, marketers, and product managers to create exceptional experiences. Beyond writing, you'll solve experience-related issues across the product and brand lifecycle, spanning from conception to execution and delivery.
- As a hands-on writer, your expertise will span UX and brand design, elevating both the user experience and the brand's direction and tone. You should comfortably navigate various forms of writing, including tone of voice, concise and elaborate copy, and brand communication.
- Develop clear, concise copy aligned with the brand voice, effectively communicating our product's essence in a powerful and understandable manner.
- Transform intricate challenges into compelling brand stories and UX copy, easily adaptable across different touchpoints and engaging to diverse audiences.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to establish consistent messaging.
- Craft an outstanding product experience for Fi members.
- Collaborate with design teams to enhance language consistency across all interfaces, creating and sharing writing guidelines and components.
- Contribute to product content strategy, producing and presenting final UX copy for our product offerings.
- Advocate for your ideas and solutions with conviction, without ego.
- Self-manage your projects and provide constructive feedback when necessary.
- Possess 5+ years of experience in apps, websites, digital products, and brand-related work.
- Demonstrate efficient time management skills.
- Showcase a robust portfolio illustrating extensive experience across product and brand writing.
- Agency experience a plusHas had experience in photo/video shoots + post-production
- Share a genuine love for dogs.
Whats In It For You?
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Fully stocked kitchenTeam lunches and breakfast
- Perkspot discounts
- $500 donated to dog-related charities (it's our #Barkback program)
Fi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Fi makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and our needs at the time.