DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to some of the largest customer service operations in the world as well as high growth companies. We’re a dedicated team of thoughtful and hard working people committed to transforming customer service through the application of artificial intelligence. Our team is currently fully remote with colleagues based in the UK, US and Europe. This position is open to candidates across the UK and EU.
Role & Responsibilities
Solutions Engineers at DigitalGenius are partnered with our Customer Success Managers to successfully deliver our solutions to their shared portfolio of customers. This role would be responsible for the technical aspects of service delivery across our UK and EU accounts specifically.
As part of the Customer Success team the Solution Engineer is responsible for successfully implementing and optimizing our solutions throughout the post-sales customer lifecycle. This includes: integration, configuration, deployment, training, monitoring, and troubleshooting. Solutions Engineers are expected to:
- Join recurring customer calls to maintain a deep understanding of customer’s business processes and their technical environment to deliver effective solutions.
- Build, integrate, and optimise automation processes for customer service via our Visual Flow Builder.
- Develop integrations with other platforms by coding in Node.js or Python AWS lambdas.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by managing technical support responses and escalations.
- Apply continuous improvement methodology to implemented solutions to identify and enable the greatest potential of our services for our customers.
- Assist in training our Customers on how to build, update, and manage their own automations processes via our Platform.
- Identify and communicate product enhancement potential to our Product team
- Coding experience
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- 2+ years of experience within the SaaS industry
- Experience building automated process flows
- Experience working with Customer Service CRMs (e.g. ServiceCloud, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Gorgias)
- Experience working with OMS systems (e.g. Shopify, CommerceCloud, Magento)
- Experience working with APIs and developing integrations
- Interest in AI and Machine Learning concepts
- Competitive Salary & Equity Package
- Generous vacation time (25 days of holiday annually)
- Free Lunch & Delivery every Friday
- Yearly "Free Week" in addition to annual leave allowance
- $500 One-Time Home Office Allowance
- Freedom to experiment with your own ideas
- Environment to develop yours skills without bureaucracy or red-tape
- Monthly fitness stipend of $210 or fully paid Third Space Membership
Something looks off?