Chef de Cuisine
Required Years of Experience
Yountville restaurant, is looking for a Chef de Cuisine with knowledge of traditional cooking methods across a range of regional Mexican Cuisines.
Qualified individuals should possess a keen attention to detail, organization and cleanliness. In addition to technical skill of a minimum of 5 years of experience, the individual must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead a team of professionals
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. We are proud to offer:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored medical and dental plans with a contribution of 55% to 85% of your premium*
- Voluntary plans such as vision, life and AD&D insurance, accident, hospitalization, critical illness, long-term disability insurance, and pet insurance.
- 401K with no waiting periods for your contributions and the opportunity to receive up to 4% of your salary as matching contributions
- Family meal
- Scholarship programs
- Peer mentorship
- Employee discounts at Chef Thomas Keller’s casual properties
- Gym membership programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
*Company contribution depends on your plan selection. Benefit offerings are subject to change over time.
Compensation: Salary ($90,000.00 - $95,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
Food Cost Control
Other jobs you might be interested in
This business has posted this job position privately. If you apply, the business may choose to follow up with additional information.