Chief Operating Officer
Required Years of Experience
COO/RESTAURANT GROUP OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
As Chulita’s Restaurant Group Operations Supervisor, your primary responsibility is to provide leadership and guidance to our group of restaurants, ensuring that day-to-day expectations are fulfilled by the appropriate positions and that reoccurring daily/weekly obligations are met, reinforcing Chulita’s brand vision, and promoting our excellent standards of services and guest experiences. You are expected to demonstrate a proven track record in leadership and management competency with a proven professional background. Experience in restaurant management and food industry expertise a big plus. Must have a deep passion for delivering exceptional food and service with a strong proficiency in multitasking and juggling multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
The Restaurant Group Operations Supervisor is accountable for maintaining the regular operations of our individual restaurants and ensuring all roles are performing satisfactorily, all maintenance and operation obligations are fulfilled, and any problems/issues are resolved in real time as needed by each location, through management knowledge, technology tools, and available resources.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the smooth functionality of our restaurants, including operational performance, quality standards, customer satisfactions, and compliance with local laws and regulations;
- Develop and implement strategies to improve internal processes such as managing budgets/sales targets, labor, and inventory levels to optimize productivity and reduce costs;
- Collaborate with the management team to launch and implement projects in policy and protocol development, marketing/advertising, brand development, new initiatives, and overall company growth;
- Ensure all FOH and BOH roles across all restaurants are completing assigned responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner, as laid out in each position’s job summary and company practices;
- Train and supervise restaurant staff, including coordinating training and monitoring performance among all FOH and BOH roles;
- Ensures proper execution of and compliance with Chulita’s Company Policies and procedures and identify problems and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a Professional/Corporate Management setting, preferably in the Hospitality/Restaurant space.
- Excellent communication with both internal staff and external clientele.
- Familiarity with all positions and requirements/needs of a restaurant;
- Strong leadership skills and basic knowledge of local employment legislations;
- Customer-focused mindset with a commitment to providing exceptional service;
- Have analytical thinking, planning, multi-tasking, problem solving, and execution skills.
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary + Performance Pay/Bonuses
- Discounted or Free Food
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
Compensation: Salary ($75,000.00 - $85,000.00)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts