Required Years of Experience
We are also offering cooks the even split of the tips earned on their shifts, which is not normally done in most restaurants!
Our Cooks are responsible, but not limited to the following:
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit operations
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely manner
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens, etc.
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly in accordance with current health and food handling regulations
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed on daily checklists
- Keeps workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations
- Sets up, operates and maintains kitchen equipment
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste
- Uses proper documentation to record all food production
- Completing all tasks, in order, on the prep list from the manager
- Labeling and storing all products to company standards
- Washing, chopping and sorting ingredients like fruits, vegetables and meats
- Cleaning dishes, washing cooking utensils and cookware and sanitizing kitchen
- Works hand in hand with manager, runners, cooks and hotel staff in a safe, respectful manner
- Expected to assist with inventory counts when needed
- Following all company policies and procedures
Here are the job qualifications we are looking for:
• At least one years' experience as a Prep Cook or Line Cook.
• Ability to read and understand recipes and food abbreviations.
• Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Attentive and detailed oriented.
• Capable of following procedures and taking directions.
• Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions.
Compensation: Hourly ($16.00 - $18.00) plus tips
Estimated Weekly Tips: $350
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance
Other jobs you might be interested in
American, Breakfast / Brunch, Mexican
Quick Service, Fast Casual, Food Delivery
Part of Camo Hospitality
CAMO is a hotel-centric food tech platform that enables hotels to offer on-demand Marketplace Dining experiences for guests. We “camouflage” into our hub hotels, taking over the kitchen so we can provide Marketplace Dining services throughout the hotel property. Guests can enjoy our restaurant brands in their room, at the restaurant, or anywhere on premise. Guests access our platform directly from their mobile phones by scanning QR codes distributed throughout the hub hotel.
Oasis Kitchen & Bar is our first location in Anaheim California, next door to Disneyland Resort!
CAMO Eats is our portfolio of restaurant brands delivered through our online platform. CAMO Eats is the consumer facing Marketplace where guests can mix and match restaurant brands and dishes, order room service and curate their own dining experiences.