Team Lead, Member Advocacy- Spanish Bilingual
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
What you’ll do:
- Evening shift: 11am- 8pm CT
- Manage a subset of advocates on our Member Advocacy team
- Coach advocates through mastering the “Craft” of the role through consistent quality evaluations and feedback sessions
- Handle member escalations from your direct reports and from clients
- Work cross-departmentally on projects that impact the broader organization (Product, Design, Commercial)
- Spend a portion of time responding directly to phone, email, and chat inquiries
To be successful in this role, you:
- Want to simplify healthcare because you believe people deserve better
- Are passionate about providing a great customer experience
- Are excited to help young professionals develop in their career
- Fluent in Spanish required
It's a plus if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- people management experience in a customer service organization
- Experience scaling a team
Pay Transparency Statement
This is a hybrid position based out of our Plano office, with the expectation of being in office at least three weekdays per week.
The actual pay rate offered within the range will depend on factors including geographic location, qualifications, experience, and internal equity. In addition to the salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Collective Health is the leading health benefits platform that brings together medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, and program partners into an integrated solution that better enables employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and helping control costs and improve outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines.