Quality Consultant, Care Navigation
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Collective Health’s Quality Team is responsible for ensuring our teams are delivering best-in-class service to our members. We do this by delivering on a continuous improvement model and ensuring that this Quality framework aligns with the strategic goals of the business.Each Quality Consultant is responsible for completing evaluations and performing basic root cause analysis. In addition, Care Navigation Quality Consultants are responsible for supporting the identification of member impacting trends that help drive member satisfaction results and improve the member experience.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate Care Navigation interactions on phone, chat and email channels
- Complete performance scorecards to assess demeanor, accuracy, ownership and problem solving ability of the Care Navigation Team
- Perform monthly Quality Case Studies as assigned/required, focused on driving performance and improved member experience
- Support in identifying data driven trends that impact member satisfaction
- Keep skill level up by jumping into the phone queue to assist with processing member calls
- Attend and participate in QA calibrations to achieve consistency within scoring across the support department, and to better understand which metrics matter and how scores should be assigned
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- English/Spanish Bilingual required
- Prior customer service and healthcare experience
- Excel in both written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening skills, and the ability to tune out the chaos around you
- Discretion around sensitive or private information discovered during quality assessments and coaching
- Desire to continually improve the Quality Management program with the fluidity that it deserves
- Knowledge of CRM systems and Google Drive
- Quality Management or process improvement background preferred
Pay Transparency Statement
This is a hybrid position based out of our Lehi, UT or Plano, TX office, with the expectation of being in office at least two weekdays per week. #LI-hybrid
The actual pay rate offered within the range will depend on factors including geographic location, qualifications, experience, and internal equity. In addition to the hourly rate, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Collective Health is the leading health benefits platform that brings together medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, and program partners into an integrated solution that better enables employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and helping control costs and improve outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines.