Member Claims Associate
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Collective Health is growing its Member Services team in Lehi, Utah! As part of our Member Services team, each Member Claims Associate operates core processes to run our employer-sponsored medical plans and assists our members with some of their most complex claims issues. Member Claims Associates gain a comprehensive understanding of medical plan operations—processing medical claims, researching and responding to complicated member issues, and handling details related to regulatory requirements, our network partner relationships, and medical coding. Member Claims Associates do all this with the lens of continuing to delight our members as part of the Member Services Team.
As a Member Claims Associate, you can expect to learn and become a professional in the payer-side of healthcare. With the support of our established and knowledgeable teams, you will be an important contributor to scaling our operations and collaborating on a growing team at the forefront of redefining the healthcare industry.
What you'll do:
- Execute the daily operations of a health plan, including processing medical claims, researching and responding to our members' most complicated questions, tracking your accuracy around core metrics, and troubleshooting the many operational challenges that affect our business
- Be part of the team that is continuously adapting to improve efficiency and scalability
- Think critically and strategically to continually boost teamwork and communication across offices
- Gain additional skills across different areas of our business over time
- Develop in-depth industry expertise in the healthcare economy
- Cultivate a culture that aligns with Collective Health values and incorporates the unique aspects of our team
- Reporting to the Manager of Member Claims, this is an essential role on our Customer Experience team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Above all, you are driven, curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You can become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- You are a committed team player
- You are excited to build and adapt to the adventures of working on a growing team
- You are passionate about being a part of a fast-growing company
- You have a passion for Collective Health's mission to transform the health insurance experience for employers and their employees
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree or 1 or more years of work experience
Pay Transparency Statement
This is a hybrid position based out of our Lehi office, with the expectation of being in office at least two weekdays per week. #LI-hybrid
The actual pay rate offered within the range will depend on factors including geographic location, qualifications, experience, and internal equity. In addition to the hourly rate, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Collective Health simplifies employee healthcare with an integrated technology solution that makes healthcare work for everyone. With 400,000 member lives and over 70 clients—including Driscoll’s, Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware (RH), and more—Collective Health is reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking organizations and their people across the U.S. The company has developed an integrated health benefits platform, and partnered with innovative companies across care delivery and diagnostics to meet the most pressing healthcare challenges for employers today.