We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
As the Financial Analyst, your mission is to help transform Collective Health’s Financial Planning and Analysis function. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with stakeholders who oversee variable / incentive compensation as well as assist the Sr. Manager with the G&A and corporate functions. You will also play a key role in the preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and able to identify solutions to complex problems (frequently with limited or incomplete data), then roll-up your sleeves to drive implementation and track your work’s impact.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with the Sr. Manager to support monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Calculate, communicate, and accurately forecast variable / incentive compensation
- Enhance existing reports and develop additional recurring reports including dashboards, monthly metrics, and Board materials
- Provide ad-hoc analyses and special project support for Finance leadership
- Identify new systems, tools, and processes to scale your support
- Manage and drive key cross-functional initiatives from start to finish
- Establish oneself as a trusted partner to peers and senior leaders with an intimate understanding of stakeholder requirements to run the business as well as some understanding of the healthcare industry at large
- Perform other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Based in Lehi, UT
- 3+ years applicable work experience in a high growth environment preferably in technology or healthcare
- Experience with hosted planning solutions and ERP solutions. We use Adaptive Planning and Netsuite; Experience with Adaptive Planning/OfficeConnect is a plus
- Strong knowledge and deep understanding of Financial statements (IS, BS, CF)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills to convey data and storylines
Pay Transparency Statement
This is a hybrid position based out of our Lehi, UT office, with the expectation of being in office at least two weekdays per week. #LI-hybrid
The actual pay rate offered within the range will depend on factors including geographic location, qualifications, experience, and internal equity. In addition to the [salary/hourly rate], you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health’s ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, and powerful and flexible technology better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and helping improve health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more, please visit collectivehealth.com.