Lead Fullstack Engineer
Catio is a pre-seed company funded by top VCs on a bold mission. We are building a cloud architecture platform to democratize the intelligence and know-how for evaluating, planning, and evolving world class cloud native tech stacks, for companies across every corner of the world and across every industry!
Catio is seeking a talented Lead Fullstack Engineer to join our early team of cloud-native tech, engineering, and AI experts and help us build and scale our cloud architecture service. Our platform targets CTOs and Tech Leads as customers, with a focus on providing architecture observability and planning tools, analytics and data-driven insights, as well as recommendations to most effectively plan and improve their cloud-native tech stacks.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the development and contributing to the design of our Enterprise SaaS web application:
- Creating and maintaining a highly responsive frontend user interface, ensuring a delightful user experience across all target features and desired product functionality
- Developing and maintaining a high-quality, scalable backend of our enterprise SaaS website and web app using modern web technologies and cloud-native tools and frameworks
- Collaborating with product management, design, and other stakeholders to contribute to defining and prioritizing product requirements and roadmap
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, and other team-wide initiatives to maintain high code quality and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Exceptional fit for a lead engineering role in a start-up funded by top notch VCs, combining excellent aptitude, budding fullstack leadership, and solid experience, and excited to roll-up your sleeves as an IC to start and help us grow and lead Catio as we scale to fulfill our vision
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from a top-tier university, with a Master's degree as a bonus
- 5+ years of experience and rapid career progression in fullstack engineering, with impressive track record of building appealing, responsive, and scalable web services, preferably with some enterprise SaaS experience
- Expertise with modern web technologies, such as React, Next.js, Vue, or similar frameworks, as well as with modern backend programming languages, such as Node.js, Python, or similar
- Keen appreciation of microservices and cloud native architectures, and interest in the challenges experienced by architects, as well as having a polyglot and a versatile mentality
- Dynamic personality to effectively contribute to our grounded geek culture and to help us form / shape the Catio team as we scale
- Solid understanding of cloud-native tools and frameworks, RESTful APIs, as well as modern DevOps practices and CI/CD approaches
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills, with a passion for creating clean, maintainable, and testable code
- Passion for joining a pre-seed start-up at the very start and working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
If you are a talented Fullstack Software Engineer with a passion for building delightful user-focused enterprise services which help solve challenging enterprise problems, we encourage you to apply.
You will join an early engineering team lead by industry leading cloud native tech and engineering experts, and applied data scientists and ML engineers, working to build the Catio platform.
At Catio, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds and identities. Join our team and help us revolutionize cloud native tech stack planning!