Growth Marketing Senior Manager
We’re fixing the retirement savings system - come join us!
We’re on a mission to make saving for retirement easy. Our first product helps people digitally locate their old 401k accounts and consolidate them into a new account at any financial institution - without the paperwork, phone calls, and faxes of the past. We believe all Americans should retire with enough money for a life of dignity. Over time, we intend to eliminate all of the friction & fees embedded in the retirement savings system that stops them from doing so - and we’re not stopping there. We’ve raised capital from leading venture investors including Canapi Ventures, Greycroft, RRE, Bling Capital, and Walkabout Ventures. We're a 45-person company based in New York City.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Growth Marketing Senior Manager to lead our influencer and affiliate marketing channels. We’re a small, entrepreneurial team that moves fast, so your ability to quickly ramp up on these channels and tactics will be just as important as the skills you already have. You’ll be directly responsible for building and executing channel strategies, managing external partnerships, and optimizing campaigns to achieve measurable results. As a key member of our marketing team, you’ll have a meaningful impact on the growth of our business.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and onboard relevant influencers, content creators, and affiliates aligned with our brand and target audience
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with partners to create authentic and engaging content that resonates with our audience
- Create and manage campaigns, including negotiating contracts and setting campaign KPIs
- Monitor campaign performance, track ROI, and adjust strategies as needed to maximize results.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and influencer and affiliate marketing best practices to drive innovation
- Collaborate with the marketing team, product team, and other departments to ensure cohesive and integrated marketing efforts
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 4+ years of marketing and growth experience, with a focus on influencer or affiliate marketing
- Proven track record of successfully managing influencer and affiliate programs, with measurable results
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Data-driven mindset and proficiency in marketing analytics tools
- An effective communicator who can clearly articulate decisions and mobilize support for key initiatives.
- Bonus points: experience in fintech space
Benefits We Offer:
- Annual salary of $130,000-$150,000 and generous equity in the company
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Medical and dental insurance, with 100% premium covered for staff and 50% for dependents
- Access to a 401(k) plan with Betterment
- Unlimited paid time off
- 12 weeks of fully-paid parental leave, with access to resources and a reimbursement stipend through Maven
- One Medical, Health Advocate, and Teladoc memberships
- ClassPass fitness perk
We’re a mission-driven company focused on doing what’s right - for our customers and for our team. That means assembling a group of diverse, hardworking people who want to be their best in a setting that’s open and inclusive for all. We’re committed to diversity in both measurable terms (e.g. gender, race) and across other dimensions like skill sets and experiences. We believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive company enriches our professional and personal lives. If that speaks to you, we want to meet you. Come help us build!