Senior Graphic Designer
At Candy Digital, we're driven by a single question: How can Web3 technology revolutionize the world of collectibles?
Our mission is to take the passion of being a devoted fan and elevate it to new heights by building a fully immersive digital storefront where fans can buy, sell, and trade their digital collectibles with unique, gamified experiences behind each engagement.
We're proud to have the support of some of the top leaders in the Web3 space, including Galaxy Digital, ConsenSys Mesh, Polygon, and Palm. These partners are revolutionizing how we invest in, build, and interact with digital collectibles. We're excited to work alongside them to create next-generation experiences that deepen fan engagement and connect people to their passions.
Candy is headquartered in New York City, with a hybrid work environment that thrives on community and inclusivity. Led by innovators across the industry, we foster a culture of meaningful engagement and impactful change, always striving to bring enthusiasts closer to the field and reenvision the world of collectibles.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
As Senior Designer on our Creative Team, you’ll play an integral role in developing the concept and visual identity of web3 projects for some of the world’s leading entertainment brands. You’ll be a player-coach within a tight-knit creative creative team, and provide design leadership and oversight across our organization. You’ll be responsible for concepting and executing digital collections, art directing breakthrough marketing campaigns, and collaborating with product on compelling web experiences. You’re a strong conceptual thinker who designs systems with intent, and kindness. You’re excited about web3, and the prospect of building new futures for fandom.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on difficulties in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Translate brand values, creative concepts, UX documentation and user stories into ground–breaking visual & functional design solutions
- Ideate, craft, present, and execute digital collectible experiences from end-to-end
- Develop and execute art direction and asset library for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Combine design principles with critical thinking, working iteratively to solve problems and refine your work
- Develop visual guides for our partners, ensuring consistent design language across multiple touchpoints.
- Create and maintain a brand library, master file for all the templates
- Collaborate with Product teams on site design and art direction
- Work cross-functionally; interface directly with Product, Tech, and Community teams to refine the work and implement across channels.
- Identify opportunities to try new things and level up!
WHO ARE YOU?
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as a Designer
- Experience in a growth-stage company or startup environment
- Passion for web3, sports, and entertainment
- Mastery of Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Figma)
- Interest in working in and developing new production pipelines
- Ability to produce incredible designs, organize files, layers and folders
- Excellent understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, interaction design, flow and storytelling to improve the work on both an aesthetic and functional level
- Ability to produce concepts from scratch and enhance ideas provided by others
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work for A-list partners, across multiple formats
- Ability to adapt quickly and collaborate across a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing, and Community
- Ability to articulate your designs to colleagues and partners as well as non-designers
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to handle multiple priorities, workstreams, and stakeholders
- Our People. You will work with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We are building something great, and the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences with fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their most incredible work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Investors and Partners.
- Galaxy Digital is a leading player in the digital asset space, offering cutting-edge investment banking, trading, and asset management services that revolutionize how people invest in digital assets.
- ConsenSys Mesh is a game-changing platform that empowers developers to build decentralized applications and solutions on the Ethereum blockchain network that will shape the future of the web.
- Polygon is a blockchain network transforming how we interact with decentralized applications by providing fast, low-cost, and secure transactions using a multi-chain infrastructure.
- Palm is a revolutionary digital wallet for Web3 that allows users to access decentralized apps and services, giving them control and ownership of their digital assets.
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – the trust of our people, the trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We drive past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are team players, and we are in it together. Diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Total Compensation Range (Base + Equity): $65-90k per year
Our compensation package currently breaks down into a base salary and an equity component for all employees. The candidate’s seniority and the evaluations made of that candidate during the interview determine compensation.