Customer Success Representative
A BIT ABOUT US
Branch is shaking up the $46B office furnishing industry to build an office experience for the 21st century: easy, affordable and flexible so you can sit down (or stand) and get to work wherever you are. We pride ourselves as the industry leaders with record breaking NPS scores and chart topping customer satisfaction. We're a dedicated team that thrives on innovation, accountability, and a growth mindset. We value written communication and promote work-life balance. Our team is spread across Canada and the US, but this position will be based out of our NYC showroom.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN THE ROLE
Are you known for your killer multitasking skills? Do you love helping others succeed? Are you personable, empathetic and an expert in the art of active listening? As a Customer Success (CS) Representative, you will be providing support to all our customers, via email, phone, live chat and social media. Your objective will be to provide efficient, attentive and high-quality customer support, every step of the way!
In your first thirty days at Branch, you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our furniture offering, become familiar with our customer service tools and processes, and begin to help us provide best-in-class support to our growing customer base.
This role is full-time from Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm, based in Toronto, and reports directly to the Customer Success Director. The successful candidate will service customers in both the United States and Canada.
Here's a closer look at what the role involves:
Our Mission: Be the benchmark for exceptional customer service, where our current and future customers’ satisfaction is our top priority.
- Managing customer communications on our key channels (live chat, email, phone, social)
- Assisting customers with pre and post sale questions about our furniture, shipping policies, and facilitating the resolution of any issues arising the customer journey
- Supporting and interacting with the Operations, Sales, and Digital teams on a daily basis
- Actively contribute to the company’s Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score, and revenue targets
- Facilitating in person showroom tours in our Toronto Showroom at a minimum of twice per month.
- Collaborating with the Customer Success Team, Operations Team and the greater Branch team to iterate upon and scale our client experience processes
- Keeping up-to-date with the in-and-outs of Branch’s furniture offering
WHO'S THE RIGHT FIT FOR THE ROLE
- Tech-Savvy: You're comfortable with using various software tools and platforms, and you have a knack for quickly learning new technologies. Bonus points: you have maybe used a customer success software or tool.
- Excellent Communicator: You have superb written and verbal communication skills. You're able to clearly and effectively convey information and instructions to both customers and team members.
- Problem-Solver: You have a strong ability to identify key issues and opportunities for improvement. You're able to come up with creative and effective solutions to address these issues, and you're proactive about implementing these solutions.
- Customer Champion: You're passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences, and you're always looking for ways to delight our customers. You're able to champion the customer's perspective in your decision-making process.
- Adaptable: You're comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment. You're able to adapt quickly to changes and you're comfortable wearing many hats.
- Curious Learner: You're always looking to learn and grow, continuously asking questions and applying your learnings to your day-to-day.
- Experience providing client support with a SaaS ticketing system (FreshDesk, Zendesk, Intercom, or similar)
- Customer Experience within an ecommerce environment
- Written and verbal proficiency in French
- An interest in real estate, furniture and/or the built environment
- Former colleagues tell us we’d be crazy not to hire you!
Branch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates individuality and uniqueness. We firmly believe that diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences fuel innovation and creativity, ultimately making us a stronger and more effective team.
Our goal is to create a nurturing environment where all individuals are respected, appreciated, and empowered to achieve their utmost potential while being their true authentic self.
Branch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to ensure our selection process is equitable, and such accommodations can be made available on request. If you require an accommodation, please contact [email hidden].