Overnight Mobile Fueler - CDL Driver - Sacramento, CA
We're on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access and we’ve begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We’ve successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO₂ emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We’re the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet
About the Role
As a Booster Service Professional, you are responsible for safely delivering fuel to commercial and industrial fleet customers. You will perform daily maintenance checks on company vehicles including pre/post-trip inspections and complete safety checks on tanker vehicles before operating pumps.
As part of the role you will also use company apps and electronic equipment to navigate locations and fulfill customer requests. You will demonstrate general mechanical knowledge of tankers and troubleshooting of pump systems and complete general and site specific safety awareness, utilize personal protective equipment.
- Hazardous material handling
- Spill mitigation and containment
- Tanker safety
- Emergency response
- Defensive driving training- SMITH SYSTEM
- OSHA regulations and standards that pertain to fuel delivery and tanker compliance
Licenses and Credentials:
- Possess a valid Class A, B, or C commercial driver’s license
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required
- 6 months of recent commercial driving experience
- Obtain a DOT physical, background check, and TSA clearance, TWIC card.
- Able to obtain access to Terminal/s for loading (60 days).
- 80 to 150+ individual vehicle fills per shift
- Consistently be able to push, pull and lift 50 lbs throughout the shift.
- Capable of high-volume repetitive body motion of getting in and out of tanker vehicles, under various weather conditions.
- Must be able to climb stairs repeatedly throughout the shift
- Agility of hands and fingers to operate equipment such as fuel pump nozzles; constant pulling and reeling of hoses and equipment.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and pump systems.
- Inspection, failure analysis of tanker/pump schematics, general knowledge of pump operations and maintenance characteristics.
- Basic knowledge of app based technology: Slack / Ipad / Kobra / Deputy (Scheduling system), Optimus.
- Basic understanding of tablet/equipment use, wireless communication and routing/navigating apps.
- Enthusiastic team player
- Operates within Boosters values: safety, customer, integrity, excellence, bold & stewardship
Key Performance Indicators:
- 95+ on Lift score
- Geotab of 95+ score in all categories
- Shift hero adherence of 100%.
- Gallons Per Month pump - The goal is to have every SP pump 16K gallons per month.
Not sure if you meet the qualifications? Apply anyway! We’re building a diverse team with perspectives from every industry. If you find yourself meeting some but not all of the above, we’d still love to hear from you!
What makes Booster different?
- Eligible for benefits on the first day of employment for medical, dental, and vision.
- Career Progression and growth opportunities.
- Employee Referral Program - may receive up to $1500 for referring a friend, family member or previous coworker.
- Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.
Check us out!
PR News Wire, Booster’s Mobile Energy Service Expands
Dallas Innovates, Booster Builds on Renewables Delivery Partnership
Booster continues to win awards: Forbes Top Startup Employers 2021, PRWeek’s 2021 Hall of Femme, SVBJ’s 2020 40 Under 40, Business Intelligence Group’s 2019 Sustainability Service of the Year, and Women in Trucking’s 2019 Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation.