Senior Product Marketing Manager
Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. We relentlessly prioritize our retailers—putting their brands front and center while enabling frictionless shopping at any touchpoint in the customer journey. At the center of it all is our rapidly growing universal shopper network—Bolt merchants such as Saks OFF 5TH, Revolve, and Casper can access tens of millions of shoppers, offering them a best-in-class checkout.
And revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation—we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we have created a work environment where people learn to drive impact, take risks and make big bets, and grow from feedback, all while feeling welcomed and accepted for who they are. Come join us on the adventure today!
Our Product Marketing team sits at the center of product, engineering, sales and design, combining deep product and industry knowledge to help drive GTM strategy. We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to serve as the voice of our customers and help us reach the next stage of growth. The ideal candidate is a storyteller with deep customer empathy and a get-it-done mentality.
- 6+ years of product marketing experience from a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in message development and content creation
- Experience working with a sales team and developing sales collateral
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline; MBA is a plus
- Background in eCommerce, compliance, or payments is a plus
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).