Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2023
Roles & Responsibilities
The Back-End Developer is responsible for working within our contact center operation’s team and in partnership with the Bark BI team to deliver reporting and dashboard solutions that meet the needs of the organization. The developer must work well in a team setting and have excellent organizational, prioritization, communication and time management skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate accountability, flexibility and adaptability to handle multiple and changing priorities and be able to successfully collaborate with development teams, technology groups and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Bark BI team to deliver infrastructure, reporting and dashboard solutions that meet the needs of the organization
- Perform analysis, design, development, validation and implementation of reports related to the Customer Experience team
- Analyze data and identify trends. Work directly with senior leadership to provide observations and recommendations for reporting and dashboards that will drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Work independently, manage conflicting priorities and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Assist the reporting manager and reporting coordinators with accessing and organizing data.
- Mentor and potentially lead department coordinators.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Expertise in Data Warehouse, ETL, Cube and Report design and development
- Ability to design and plan scalable BI solutions
- Experience with requirements gathering
- Strong SQL Developer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience with report development using various tools (Periscope, Tableau, Excel, etc.)
- Expertise working with relational and multidimensional database schemas and writing queries
- Ability to solve real-world business problems by designing and building queries sourced from OLAP (online analytical processing) cubes, applying data mining algorithms, writing queries, and designing reports using various toolsets and a SQL Server data warehouse
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues within reports.
- 2+ years of Information Technology experience with a strong focus on Data Warehousing and Enterprise Reporting solutions.
- 2+ years experience with developing applications, reports, and dashboards.
- 4+ years experience working with data warehouses is preferred. Strong SQL skills and experience with performance tuning are required.
- 2+ years of BI development, testing and change management.
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Monday - Friday (EST) with potential weekend flexibility
- Day shift EST (Overnight PHT)
See more open positions at Barkbox
Something looks off?