Client Support Analyst (EDI)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Client Services is responsible for managing client health for all new and existing Addepar clients. Support Analysts play a critical role in supporting some of the world’s most sophisticated investors, helping them run their businesses through Addepar. They assist Addepar’s diverse client base with day-to-day usage of the software and ensure that our clients get the most value out of each interaction.
Our ideal candidate is tenacious about tackling problems, can skilfully coordinate internal teams, and enjoys working directly with clients.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, respond, and resolve issues and questions raised by Addepar’s clients
- Provide hands-on support to our clients to ensure their ongoing happiness
- Work in complex data sets to identify and resolve client issues
- Evaluate the criticality of a given issues; isolate and escalate problems within Addepar
- Work closely and conduct root-cause analysis with Engineering and Data teams to resolve issues
- Work effectively with Product and Account Manager teams to handle and maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Help clients leverage Addepar to the greatest extent possible through both functional and conceptual instruction
- Prioritise and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous cases, seeing each through to the finish line
- Become an expert on all things Addepar
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding communication, organisational, and time-management skills
- Proficiency in maths
- Passion for problem-solving and continuous learning
- Passion for technology and finance
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a client-facing role
- [Plus] Previous experience in investment management
- [Plus] Fluent in Spanish
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Addepar is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please be aware that no job offers will be made from Addepar without a formal interview process. Additionally, Addepar will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding process. If you have any questions, please reach out to TAinfo@addepar.com.