Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking a Senior General Ledger Accountant to join our growing accounting team. As a Senior GL Accountant, you will support the monthly and quarterly accounting close process and work closely with the Assistant Controller and other team members to build accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP and ensure compliance in foreign jurisdictions.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the month-end closing process, including reconciliations and journal entries.
- Perform variance analysis and provide insights into financial performance to support management decision-making.
- Oversee and manage the overall financials of a few subsidiaries, as assigned, including monitoring internal controls, in-depth analysis of financial performance, and ensuring compliance.
- Overseeing and managing the reconciliation process between intercompany accounts.
- Manage and review the work of accounting staff, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Collaborate with auditors during audits, addressing audit findings and ensuring timely resolution.
- Continually identify and implement efficient procedures and processes.
- Support special projects and initiatives as required by senior management.
- Assist in opening of new office locations.
- Analyse and reconcile FX impact for both Balance Sheet and P&L accounts to ensure results are reasonable
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields. Charter Accountant is preferred.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP) and financial reporting.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skill
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy in financial reporting.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g. NetSuite) and advanced Excel skills.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.