Integrations PM - Salesforce Specialist
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Addepar seeks a dedicated and dynamic Integrations Product Manager to join our Platform Experience Group. Integral to Addepar's ethos as an open platform, this role will empower our clients to create their own preferred stack, while ensuring a first-class user experience. With a strong background in Salesforce, the chosen candidate will support the strategy and execution of integrating our wealth management platform with various external systems. The role is instrumental in delivering a customizable, efficient, and scalable platform that empowers our clients to make informed investment decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the integration of Addepar's platform with external systems, beginning with Salesforce.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to collect requirements and help define the product roadmap.
- Drive innovation with our partners and integrations
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure timely and resource-efficient product delivery.
- Conduct user acceptance testing for each integration to ensure product functionality and efficiency.
- Collaborate with team members and clients on product status, key issues, and launch plans.
- Regularly collect feedback to improve and expand our integration offerings.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or an equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability as a Product Manager, ideally in a software or technology company.
- Experience with Salesforce, including a comprehensive understanding of its functionality and integration capabilities.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer certifications are preferred.
- Experience with other CRM, ERP, or financial software is a plus.
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the wealth management or financial services industries is beneficial.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.