AddeGrad Program (2024) - Client Solutions Analyst (SLC)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Being a part of the AddeGrad Program, you will be working on meaningful projects that you can feel proud of while building your career for future advancement. In addition to having a supportive manager and collaborative teams, we provide an in-depth onboarding and enablement program to get you acclimated and ready for each path of your career growth journey in the program. A strong corporate culture and cool swag are also included!
This 18-month step program will provide exposure to key functions of the Client Services team and in-depth knowledge of the Addepar platform - integral to unlocking further career growth and development within the company. You’ll have the ability to partner with key stakeholders across our Go-To-Market and R&D teams. Upon completion of the program, you’ll be prepared to continue growing your career in other parts of the business, such as Client Success and Product Management, or continue within Client Services.
Onboarding dates are currently set for the summer season, but please consult with your recruiter. Seeking US and UK candidates only. Specific to US candidates, this program is being hosted out of our Salt Lake City location.
We are currently seeking a Client Solutions Analyst to join our Services Team! Client Solutions Analysts are responsible for designing and implementing Addepar for new clients. They are passionate about identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for clients’ businesses and regularly call upon their analytical and consulting skills in order to advise clients on how to model and examine their financial instruments and assets. Client Solutions Analysts have a deep understanding of both finance and technology and take ownership of clients’ success.
Our ideal candidate has a strong desire to provide an outstanding client experience directly in investment management or in software deployments of a related domain; they are expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with other Addepar resources within our Sales, Product, and Partnership organizations. They must have a deep understanding of our target markets (or a hunger and willingness to learn). Ideal candidates are passionate about understanding our client's needs and taking a hands-on approach to solving problems.
In this role, you will lead the design and oversight for new clients onboarding to the Addepar platform, ensuring that we’re developing the best solutions to fit their unique and complex requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that the solutions we develop for our clients are compatible with the other products and services within the Addepar ecosystem as our offering continues to expand.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The starting salary for this role is $68,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be joining a post-graduate cohort, growing and developing your career in an 18-month program with direct exposure and access to our most valuable asset - our clients.
You will begin your journey on the Client Support team for the first 6 months. You’ll gain in-depth product knowledge as you become an Addepar platform expert working to:
- Provide hands-on support to identify, respond to, and resolve issues and questions raised by Addepar’s clients
- Work in complex data sets to identify and resolve data and calculation discrepancies
- Collaborate with R&D teams to conduct root-cause analysis; Product and Account Management to manage and maintain client satisfaction.
- Help clients use Addepar to the greatest extent through both functional and conceptual instruction
The following 12 months, you’ll shift your focus as you transition into a Solutions Consultant to:
- Onboard new clients to the Addepar platform, learning how to design solutions and execute project implementations
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to lead simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve our current processes and standard methodologies as the Addepar platform continues to rapidly expand
- Connect with clients in a proactive, consultative, and professional manner
- Effectively communicate project health and status to internal and external senior leadership
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration, or a related field with graduation dates between Fall 2023 - Spring 2024
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Solution-oriented approach and a passion for problem-solving
- Proven ability to research, design, and implement solutions for complex problems
- Independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and a highly contributing teammate
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret
- Prior internship experience working in finance, technology, and/or consulting is a plus
- Experience programming in Python language and/or experience with project management is a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.