Backend Software Engineer -Trading & Rebalancing (India)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer to join our Trading Team!
We’re building a scalable, tax-efficient trading & rebalancing platform for wealth management firms of all sizes. The platform will target sophisticated rebalancing strategies across equities, mutual funds and fixed income products and provide restrictions, equivalents, cash management, and tax budgets.
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer who will build an inclusive team culture, empower engineers to succeed and cultivate an environment that creates high quality engineering processes and product delivery. You love building rich user experiences and can amplify your skills through your team. You’ll work closely with product and design to deliver great products.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with designers and product owners to design and deliver significant features on our platform.
- Mentor junior engineers and contribute to our inclusive and dynamic engineering culture.
- Advocate for standard methodologies and process improvements.
- Help your team develop pragmatic solutions to sophisticated problems.
Who You Are
- Several years experience as a professional software engineer
- Experience with ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Collaborative approach to building feature-rich user experiences
- Experience with finance and a public cloud environment is a plus!
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.