Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
The full-stack web developer will join the Digital Experience Team in Performance Marketing. In this role you will build new website features and facilitate ongoing support requests to help improve and grow the web experience on our corporate site at addepar.com. You will work closely with the web manager and performance marketing team to drive the digital roadmap forward. If you’ve crafted complex and scalable systems, worked with teams solving challenging technical and critically important problems, come join us! paragraph describing the role and team
What You’ll Do
- Build new features and functionality on addepar.com’s content management system using Statamic CMS + Laravel
- Launch new pages, update existing content, and complete support tickets from across the organization
- Build plugins and integrate with systems, services, and APIs to bring richer experiences to our users
- Maintain platform and 3rd party plugin upgrades
- Develop technical documentation of deployment workflows and other key development processes
- Optimize and improve site performance for all devices.
Who You Are
- Proficient full-stack developer with experience in both front and backend building complex websites using Statamic CMS(or similar CMS platforms like Craft CMS or ExpressionEngine)
- Experience building in Laravel
- Experience converting Figma designs to pixel perfect web pages
- Experience working with HTML and advanced CSS frameworks such as Tailwind, Bootstrap and Tachyons.
- Experience implementing and configuring build tools like Webpack
- Experience with Git and deployment automation tools using GitHub Actions
- Familiarity with DevOps, Cloudways, and Cloudflare
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience.)
- Experience working as a developer in Marketo (forms, landing pages, tracking, integrations with web, etc.)
- Experience building advanced tracking in Google Tag Manager (data layers, custom events, etc.)
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.