Manager - Order to Cash / Revenue Cycle
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking a Manager - Order to Cash / Revenue Cycle to join our Revenue Accounting & Operations team. This is a managerial role in a team that handles US GAAP revenue accounting, ARR reporting & Billing operations, reporting to Senior Director - Revenue Accounting.
What You’ll Do
Review / perform / support revenue & billing activities such as
- Month close accounting & reporting
- Deals review and documentation of deal review checklists
- Technical accounting reviews, memo writing.
- Service revenue recognition
- Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) recognition process, recons
- Deferred and unbilled revenue analysis
- Supervise revenue and billing accountants in India that have dotted line responsibilities to managers in the US team (3 - 4 reports)
- Support in preparing the monthly revenue reporting flux and other ad-hoc analysis for review by the Manager & Senior Director.
- Ensure accurate and timely transaction processing, accounting & reporting in accordance with policies and US GAAP
- Maintain and monitor internal controls & a strong review process within Order-to-Cash cycle
- Continually identify and implement efficient procedures and processes
- Energy, desire and ability to take on new projects to support automation/ continuous improvements in revenue recognition process working with the US Revenue Managers & the Senior Director.
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Business or Accounting
- Chartered Accountant and public accounting experience of at least 4 years (Deloitte, KPMG, EY, PWC) is strongly preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in revenue recognition in industry; experience supporting the US Revenue team is highly desired.
- 2+ years of team management experience (2 or more reports)
- Experience with NetSuite (ARM) or a similar ERP system (Rev Pro)
- Salesforce experience would be a plus.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement of the business processes
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting and deliver per timelines agreed
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.