IT Support Specialist (India)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking an entry-level IT Support Specialist to join our IT Team. This position requires familiarity with Mac, some experience with Windows PCs or Linux, and an overall love of technology in a primarily Apple-based corporate environment. Our perfect candidate loves to problem-solve on the fly, provide exceptional support, and is always looking for optimal and efficient solutions when solving IT issues!
What You’ll Do
- Provide the first line of technical support for a fast-paced startup.
- Work to establish a follow-the-sun support system by working with colleagues in various time zones.
- Resolve issues related to Mac and PC hardware and software, including network connectivity and basic usage.
- Onboard new employees and be the first face of IT for people joining the team at Addepar.
- Configure and deploy Macs and other portable devices to new hires and existing employees.
- Support and maintain conference room systems, printers and other technology both in-office and for remote users.
- Manage in-office inventory such as computers and peripherals.
- Administer software licenses for various SaaS tools and installed software.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing support in a Mac-based technology environment.
- Experience troubleshooting macOS.
- Experience interacting with and managing SaaS services or cloud-based systems.
- Experience supporting network issues including connected devices.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace products such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive and Google Meet.
- Experience resolving conference room equipment issues (Google Meet/Zoom).
- Willing to grow your skills and learn new tools such as scripting and application integration.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.