Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
This role is reporting to the Billing Manager and working closely with other members of the Billing and Revenue accounting team. The Billing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of complex billing and related accounting supporting month close, audits & NetSuite implementation.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for all aspects of Complex Billing and A/R transactions including setting up customer profiles, entering Non-Standard Sales Orders in NetSuite, processing customer billing, and issuing credit memos
- Maintain a reliable billing process and controls to ensure billing is completed by day 1
- Raise all sales order questions/issues to Billing Manager on a timely basis
- Be the primary point of contact internally with the U.S. Billing department for any internal billing related issues and ensure customer-specific billing requirements are consistently met
- Perform complex reconciliations and analysis on accounts receivable
- Monitor outstanding receivables and actively follow-up on past due accounts by email
- Analyze AR aging and provide the status of aged open items by customer to U.S. Billing and Revenue departments
- Lead or assist in special projects as needed (e.g. audits, system implementation, etc.)
- Review Non Standard Sales Order forms and related legal documents for key terms affecting billing and collection
- Coordinate with the U.S. Billing department in validating data integrity within Salesforce against the contracts and tracking renewal and upsell opportunities
- Active member in NetSuite implementation, ensuring adherence with the project plan
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 4+ years of accounting and/or financial reporting from high growth firm in the SaaS industry preferred
- Proven understanding of order administration, contract review, billing and usage based invoicing
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce
- MS Office/G Suite proficiency
- Advanced skills in Excel including VLOOKUP, IF functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Commitment to excellent internal customer service
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?