Sr. Site Reliability Engineer - Infrastructure Platform
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are Addepar's Infrastructure Platform Team! We support and help implement Addepar's cloud-based platform infrastructure, deployment tools, and internal systems. We are responsible for ensuring smooth operations of Addepar's production infrastructure. We play a key role in designing and implementing infrastructure solutions, ensuring platform uptime, and responding to key business and technical needs across the platform.
We’re looking for a teammate with excellent problem-solving skills who is a consensus builder, a great teammate, and works well within a fast-paced global enterprise support environment.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $125,000 - $234,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Support production infrastructure initiatives across Addepar's cloud hosted platform.
- Design infrastructure solutions to solve technical and business needs.
- Collaborate multi-functionally with software, database, and infrastructure teams to contribute to Addepar's success.
- Support Addepar's production infrastructure in real time to ensure uptime and customer satisfaction.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of system engineering and administration experience with emphasis on DevOps responsibilities.
- 5+ years experience managing a large scale production environment including real time support and on-call responsibilities.
- Proven experience administering Linux operating systems.
- 3+ years experience working with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- 3+ years programming experience with Bash and Python.
- 3+ years experience administering Kubernetes and Docker containerized environments.
- Proven experience with IaC solutions including Terraform, Salt, and Ansible.
- Database experience supporting MySQL and/or Postgres
- Experience with Devops processes and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Team City, and Argo
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?