Marketplace Operations Manager
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
What is Marketplace
Marketplace is a digital investment platform built for Addepar clients that offers a professionally curated menu of investment opportunities and solutions across private markets. The platform was created in partnership with clients to address pain points they have identified around navigating the complexity of private markets.
Marketplace is powered by a dedicated in-house team of investment professionals that leverage Addepar’s reach and scale to uncover investment opportunities and best-in-class solutions providers. Marketplace professionals act as an extension of our clients’ teams - bringing Addepar’s scale to bear by providing consistent access to private market investment opportunities and supporting Addepar’s mission of improving investor outcomes.
- Direct access to top-tier fund managers across a wide range of strategies, including private equity, private credit, venture capital, real estate, and more.
- Source and facilitate bespoke venture-backed private company transactions
- Liquidity solutions for privately-traded securities and fund holdings
- Partnerships with best-in-class product solutions providers across the industry, including cash, digital assets, and more
Our Marketplace team is looking for a proven teammate who thrives in fast-paced environments, embraces ambiguity, and enjoys the challenge of contributing to a new venture within an existing high-growth company.
In this role, you will partner with the Marketplace team to empower our clients to navigate the private markets, driving outcomes through client engagement, teamwork and successfully executing transactions for clients. paragraph describing the role and team
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $82,000 - $155,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the operational aspects of marketplace transactions, including investor subscriptions and private company trades
- Build and maintain strong relationships with fund managers to facilitate smooth transaction processing and to identify opportunities for growth
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the product team to improve the platform's functionality and user experience
- Monitor Marketplace for potential issues and develop solutions as needed
Who You Are
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience dealing directly with fund managers and facilitating investor subscriptions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- FINRA Series 7, 63 preferred (24 a plus)
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?