Quality Engineering Intern (Pune, India) ACTIVE STUDENTS ONLY
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer Intern to join our Quality Engineering team!
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will build tooling to help us deliver our software to production with increased speed and quality. You will work closely with our team members, including but not limited to Quality Engineers, Developers, SRE, Security Engineers, QA DevOps, etc. You will partner with the SRE team on monitoring, observability and alerting to improve Mean Time to Detect, Mean Time To Repair, Uptime, and other key metrics.
Engineering is at the core of Addepar, and we are looking to add the best, brightest, and most hardworking software engineers to our team. If you are passionate about doing the best work of your career and you enjoy the rush of shipping high quality code to production every day we’re excited to meet you! Our software engineers come from a variety of backgrounds, ranging from Silicon Valley entrepreneurs to finance tech veterans. What they have in common is tremendous talent and dedication to architecting, implementing, and shipping high quality software.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Engineering teams across different time zones in the US, India, and Scotland.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving sophisticated technical challenges around developer and engineering efficiency and velocity.
- Design and build advanced automated build, test, and release infrastructure.
- Drive adoption of standard processes in code quality, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze and decompose sophisticated software systems and collaborate with multi-functional teams to influence design for testability.
- Be a technical participant within the team you work with and within Addepar in general.
Who You Are
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution & must be returning to school after internship
- Working towards a BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar field or an equivalent amount of real-life experience
- Available to intern for the full internship period
- Outstanding talent in software engineering. Ability to write high quality object oriented code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of development best practices
- Ability to explore complex problems spaces objectively from multiple points of view.
- Experience with Python a plus
- Familiarity with HTTP, REST and web API best practices.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?