Reporting Manager - FP&A
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
The Reporting Manager- International will be a new and dynamic role within Addepar as the company expands its presence globally. Based in Edinburgh and Reporting to the VP FP&A & Strategic Finance, the Reporting Manager will play a key role in driving financial transparency and oversight of core planning areas.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: ARR reporting, headcount reporting, facilitating monthly and quarterly financial reporting, and using analytics to produce key performance metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the country lead as the company scales and expands its finance processes across all sub-functions (FP&A, Controllership, Revenue Accounting)
- Manage an initial team of 2-3 analysts with plans to grow as the company expands in the future. Serve as regional leader to additional 2-3 resources on sight who report to other finance functions (e.g. billing analysts)
- Direct oversight of core FP&A monthly reporting processes such as ARR reporting (including tier fee calculations), department expense dashboards, and monthly headcount reporting
- Partner with the broader FP&A team in the development of API tools that streamline financial reporting; Drive data governance around key fields that drive financial reporting
- Work closely with CFO and VP of FP&A in enhancing international operations through close collaboration cross functional teams (R&D, People, Go to Market) based in the same geography.
Who You Are
- Eight years plus of finance and accounting experience
- A collaborative leader who can develop and coach international finance resources
- FP&A and reporting experience preferred
- Experience within SaaS and technology industry preferred
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?