Software Engineer in Test - Quality Engineering (Pune, India)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
The Quality Engineering team, encompasses handful Quality Engineers and Release Management, is entrusted with being the last bastion of scrutiny before we release our products to our clients.
We are currently seeking an engineer to join our Quality Engineering cohort. As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be instrumental of our team & collaborate with Quality Engineers, Developers, Product Manager, DevOps etc to deliver outstanding products.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a financial market and have strong quality engineering experience. You are methodical, a self-starter, and passionate about quality which is key to the growth and success of our products.
What You'll Do
- Analyze extensively customer requirements, build comprehensive test scripts to validate intended behavior
- Accomplish test execution, bug reporting, prepare comprehensive test evidence
- Collaborate with team members to deliver the highest caliber of the product
- Fascinate to learn new skills, and subject area
Who You Are
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education background
- 4+ years of Quality Engineering/Automation experience
- 2 years of Fintech (capital market/wealth mgt) background is preferable
- Proficiency with one or more object-oriented programming language (Java and/or Python preferred)
- Proven skills in SQL/MySQL, Python, RESTful API test tools, JIRA, and CI-CD systems
- Proficient in analyze, test case design, test execution, various types of testing
- Must have knowledge of Maven, JUnit, Cucumber, GitHub, Java, Web Driver or Pytest
- Create utilities & libraries to improve the operation efficiency
- Familiar with AWS, Kubernetes, performance test tool is plus
- Extensive understanding of SDLC methodology such as Agile, water-fall, etc..
- Capacity to perform independently & efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent visual, verbal, vocal communication skills
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?