Vice President of Operations
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2022
What is Aclaimant?
Aclaimant is a growth-stage SaaS company enabling the digital future of risk management and setting the standard for active risk management across the industry. Our comprehensive risk management platform (RMIS) empowers thousands of users to improve organizational behavior, create process efficiencies, and leverage the power of data and analytics to achieve better outcomes. We're adding top talent to continue this exciting growth; and invite candidates based and eligible to work in the U.S. to apply today.
Why Join the Operations Team?
The Vice President of Operations is a key leader in our organization, responsible for ensuring high quality delivery or the Aclaimant platform to our customers and partners. This person is front and center in developing our strategy for how we deliver our solution, across our people, process, and technology from kickoff to go live and reporting.
What You’ll Do:
● Lead. Oversee day-to-day company operations teams, responsible for customer implementations and go-live processes and personnel. Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is developed and provided.
● Manage the team. Manage and lead customer implementation and data services teams, and represent team in leadership activities, including board presentations as required. Manage customer implementation teams, staffing and training, ensuring adequate staffing, training, and capacity to meet desired customer goals.
● Build repeatable and scalable processes. Define, document, and establish a standard customer implementation processes, focused on creating consistent repeatable customer implementations that incorporate best practices and continuous learning.
● Establish centers of excellence. For specialized components of onboarding, including integrations and connectivity, establish centers of excellence and/or internal thought leaders to ensure optimal delivery of products and services.
● Implement process. Identify, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials, while understanding and managing and building a plan to address current pain points
● Track and monitor results. Track and manage key KPIs around performance, delivery, capacity and satisfaction to ensure an optimized customer experience from signature to go live, and ensure adequate reporting both within your team and across the organization. Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief executive officer and other leadership.
● Consistently deliver on time go live. Ensure consistent and on-time customer implementation deliveries, meeting or exceeding identified go live timelines. Support MSA/ SOW tracking and compliance ensuring our system is defined and setup to meet customer SOWs and requirements. Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems.
● Develop and grow the team. Develop growth plan and career trajectory for departments
● Coordinate with the organization. Coordinate with sales to identify customer upsell opportunities and triage problems with customers, if required. Provide feedback to company leadership, sales, and product to continue to drive standardization and best practices, allowing us to drive a more efficient delivery model by selling smarter solutions and services.
● Define Implementation and Data Services strategy. Establish, implement, and communicate the strategic direction of the organization’s customer onboarding (implementation and data services) division
● Build and maintain a budget. Manage the quarterly and annual budgeting process and P&L responsibilities. Review and approve cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects.
● Recruit and train a team. Recruit, interview, hire, and train staff in the Data Services and Implementation department. Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in implementation management
What You’ll Bring:
● Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or a related field
● MBA, MAC or equivalent graduate degree preferred
● 5-10 years management experience in a customer implementation organization or related field, specifically in a B2B SaaS environment
● Proven track record of establishing and standardizing customer onboarding processes and achieving target go live timelines at scale
● Multi-team management experience, with previous P&L responsibility preferred
● Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices
● Demonstrated project and budget management skills
● Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles
● Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail and strong data backed management skills
● Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and build a consensus in a high-pressure environment
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel) or Google Docs and Salesforce
Our Hiring Process:
You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. as Aclaimant does not currently engage in immigration sponsorship. A member of our People & Wellness Team will carefully review your resume. If you’re a great match:
● we’ll invite you to schedule a call at a convenient time where you’ll share your experiences and expectations and learn more about the role and life at Aclaimant;
● we’ll introduce you to your potential future manager (and perhaps a few other Aclaimers) for an opportunity to showcase your skills and abilities during an in-depth interview and/or assessment;
● we’ll contact people you’ve worked with and get permission to review your background; and
● we’ll make you a competitive salary offer that includes fully covered health benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, flexible vacation options, and remote work arrangements.
Aclaimant is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Must be eligible to work in the U.S.