Product Services Associate
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2022
Candidate must be organized and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing. Individual must be team-oriented but also be able to work independently with minimal management.
What You'll Do:
- Build customized configurations to digitize and improve the client workflow experience
- Scrub and upload customer data into the platform
- Provide customer documentation and specifications for successful transitions to Customer Success
- Communicate with internal teams of updates and changes
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Excel intermediate-expert; proficiency in other Microsoft Office products
- Basic understanding of databases/SQL familiarity is a plus
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
Our Hiring Process:
- A member of our People & Wellness Team will carefully review your resume. If you’re a great match:
- We’ll invite you to schedule a call at a convenient time where you’ll share your experiences and expectations and learn more about the role and life at Aclaimant;
- We’ll introduce you to your potential future manager (and perhaps a few other Aclaimers) for an opportunity to showcase your skills and abilities during an in-depth interview and/or assessment;
- We’ll contact people you’ve worked with and get permission to review your background; and
- We’ll make you a competitive salary offer that includes fully covered health benefits, 401(k) retirement plan with match, flexible vacations options, and remote work arrangements.
Assessments: One series of 3 separate Excel assessments (time commitment ~2 hours)
Aclaimant is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Must be eligible to work in the U.S.